Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Agenda for Retirement

It is absolutely exciting to feel the ecstasy of being free from the shackles of being employed for remunerations as I have done for the last 38 years for various employers both in Sri Lanka and abroad. I have made up my mind to get back home for good in two years in 2010 having worked for almost 16 years abroad and having been economically independent with no any financial liabilities to anyone. Time has now come for me to call it a day.

I need to do my home work to draw the agenda as to how I am going to spend the rest of my life taking into considerations all what I have learned all these days in my life. I need to see the world intelligently in a brand new perspective extracting the essence of experience and the integrity I have developed in my character as a matured man.

One thing I am going to engage myself is my hobby of making classic and elegant home videos.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Sunil Mama,

I am very proud to leave the first comment on your blog. I would be a keen visitor here now on! Take Care!

Love,

Ravi

World of Jass said...

Thanks ! It means a lot to me .
Mama